Bible for Life is a program designed to give the attender a well-rounded understanding of God, His Word and what it says. In five years, an individual taking the courses will take classes in each major doctrine, get an overview of every book of the Bible and engage in other areas of practical theology. Each course is typically 5-8 weeks long. You can join at any time during the year. Bible for Life is offered Wednesday nights at 7:00pm and Sunday mornings at 9:45am (Sunday morning is reserved primarily for those who have other obligations on Wednesday nights). Bring a Bible and a pen and get ready to learn!
Upcoming Class | Discovering the Church (Starts September 12th)
Every Sunday, millions of people around the world wake up, get dressed, and go to church. But what is church? What is it supposed to be about? How do we discern the difference between a true biblical church and a counterfeit?
This study will examine the biblical doctrine of the universal and local church. It will not only teach the basics of the New Testament church, but also help us understand our role within it and what God desires of His people.
1. Meaning and Purpose of the Church, Part I: Foundation and Israel
2. Meaning and Purpose of the Church, Part II: Primary Relationships
3. Non-Negotiables of a Local Church
4. Leadership & Organization, Part I: Elders & Deacons
5. Leadership & Organization, Part II: Women in Ministry
6. Leadership & Organization, Part III: Membership & Discipline
7. Spiritual Gifts
8. Women in Ministry
9. Church Metaphors
10. Discovering BBC